When Autumn was a little baby, I saw these interview questions going around on parenting blogs. I looked forward to the day I’d be able to ask her and find out her cute answers. As she’s just had her 3rd birthday, she is now at that age where I can have a good conversation with her and ask them! I was quite surprised by some of her answers.
1. What is something mummy always says to you? “What’s the weather outside?”
2. What makes you happy? Maisie the beauty cat (Maisie is our new kitten)
3. What makes you sad? You, Mummy, when you clean up the Play Doh
4. What makes you laugh? Daddy does silly faces
5. How old are you? 30 seconds and millions! (How funny! She usually answers that she’s three)
6. How old is Mummy? 30 seconds
7. How old is Daddy? 2 seconds and 5 seconds
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Playing Paw Patrol
9. Who is your best friend? Maybe Ollie, maybe Ollie my friend who plays PJ Masks with me
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Marshall…Gekko…no, Cat Boy! I want to be Cat Boy, Mummy!
11. What are you really good at? Doing lots of things!
12. What are you not very good at? The washing machine (No idea what she means. She helps me to load it and presses the buttons I tell her with no problems!)
13. What did you do today? Swimming! (That was actually yesterday!)
14. What is your favorite food? Erm…CHIPS! Chip and nugget, Mummy!
15. What is your favorite song? Wheels on the bus go round and round
16. What (did) you want for your birthday this year? The lookout tower, of course! Maybe the fire truck too, brrmmmm *makes steering motions* (She actually asked for a big fire truck for Marshall and the pup pad!)
17. What is your favourite animal? Giraffes
18. What is your favourite colour? Maybe pink, maybe pink Mummy.
19. What is love? Love is you, Mummy!
20. What does Daddy do for work? Computers
21. Where do you live? House? Home?
22. Where is your favourite place to go? To do lots of stuff with you, Mummy
It’s amazing watching her develop and being able to voice her thoughts and feelings more and more. I adore our little chats, and this one was no different! It will be interesting to see what her answers are next year.