So, in the latest of tags I’ve been nominated to take part in, you have to write about your goals for the next year then come back and reflect on them in a year’s time. It sounds like an interesting tag to me! Thanks to Andrea and Hallie for nominating me!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved!
- Continue blogging and growing my blog. I’m going to achieve this by continuing with my passion for writing and trying to be positive. I’m the only me and I need to remind myself that, rather than comparing myself to others.
- Kick my anxiety to the kerb, reverting back to my 2013 levels of anxiety which were low. I never want to have the high level of anxiety I had at the end of last year ever again. I’m going to achieve this goal by trying to be positive and by replacing troublesome thoughts with positive ones.
- Continue taking Autumn to swimming lessons, as I have been since she was 5 and a bit months old. I’m hoping to continue doing this by signing her up for weekly classes, as long as it remains financially viable.
- Revamp my wardrobe. I’m going to try to do this with good planning, keeping an eye out for discounts on classic pieces that will mix and match well with other items. Most of my clothes are years old, which is a shame as I love fashion. There are just more important things in life to save for and buy.
- Save more money. I’m going to do this by saving spare change and thinking “Do I need it, or do I just want it?” when making a purchase.
- Not get any more parking fines over the next year. In the last three weeks I’ve received two parking fines, because I wasn’t aware of the rules in the car parks. It’s a very expensive mistake to make and I’m so angry, it actually ruined my day the other day.
- Work out how to continue with my degree with a baby and job. I’m not sure how I’m going to achieve this one yet!
- Spend more time with Dave. With a baby who gets separation anxiety when we go on a date, it’s difficult for Dave and I to get time to ourselves. I’d like to make date nights a more regular thing as I feel like our relationship could do with it.
QUESTIONS TO MY FUTURE SELF
- How is Autumn doing? What has she learned how to do recently?
- How are you and Dave? You’ve been together just shy of 10 years now! Everything good?
- Are you still driving the same car?
- What has changed from this time last year?
- Are you happier than this time last year?
- Anything else you want to add?
Anyone who wants to do it!
I hope you enjoy this tag! Let me know your links if you do it.