30 things to do before 30

30 things to do before 30

As my friends keep reminding me, as I have recently turned 25 I am now closer to 30 than I am 20! Quite frankly, this kind of scares me as time seems to have gone so fast since I was 16 and seems to go quicker each year. As such, I felt the need to make a list of things I’d like to do before I turn 30. Hopefully I can achieve quite a few of these, so even if the time goes quickly, I’ll feel like I’ve achieved a lot with it!

1. Go on holiday to Cornwall (I used to go there every year, but I haven’t been for 11 years this year!)
  2. Go on holiday to Wales where Dave and I went for our honeymoon
  3. Go to France for the day
  4. Go to France for a holiday
  5. Go wine tasting
  6. Go to the beach and make sandcastles with Autumn
  7. Have a go at making cheese
  8. Win a blogging award
  9. Complete my degree with the Open University
  10. Possibly expand our family(!)
  11. Go ‘up North’ (I’ve never been further north than Norfolk!)
  12. Own something designer
  13. Master winged eyeliner
  14. Do 5 fundraising things for charity
  15. Go for a woodland walk with Autumn, stepping on crunchy leaves and collecting some of them to make a picture with
  16. Go to the zoo with Autumn
  17. Decorate the living room
  18. Move house
  19. Go off-roading
  20. Learn to crochet
  21. Have the toned tummy I’ve always wanted for once in my life!
  22. Take Autumn to the cinema for the first time
  23. Play in the snow and make a snowman with Autumn
  24. Teach Autumn how to ride a bike
  25. Teach Autumn how to write her name
  26. Bake cookies and fairy cakes with Autumn
  27. Go to Harry Potter world again
  28. Go to Peppa Pig World with Autumn
  29. Go back to Chinatown in London
  30. Get clear skin!

What would you like to do/wish you had done before turning 30?

Like this post? Please visit me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Google+

Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

You Baby Me Mummy
Mummuddlingthrough

39 Comments

1. 6th March 2017 / 9:07 am

Like like an awesome five years ahead! #postsfromtheheart

2. 6th March 2017 / 9:16 am

Great ideas, have a fantastic time achieving them! #MarvMondays

• 8th March 2017 / 6:51 pm

Thank you! I’m hoping that I manage to tick most of them off 🙂 Thanks for commenting x

3. 6th March 2017 / 12:42 pm

Turning 30 is so long ago for me now! The one thing I wanted to do was be married and I was – just! #postsfromtheheart

4. She & the Whale
    6th March 2017 / 2:21 pm

I never made a list of things to do before 30 and suddenly I only have 3 years left… feels a bit scary but yeah, maybe it’s about time I make a list as well 🙂 and getting clear skin is for sure on my list as well!

• 8th March 2017 / 6:54 pm

My skin is such a pain! If you do make a list, tag me on twitter and I’ll read it 🙂 Thank you for commenting x

• She & the Whale
        8th March 2017 / 7:50 pm

Yes I certainly will! One of my goal this year is to eat healthier for the sake of my skin and I read a cookbook ‘Eat beautiful’ about how to nourish the skin from inside out. I found out that gluten, dairy and sugar is the reason my skin is not great. But I find it so hard to stay away… 😵Im like a magnent to bread butter and jam kind of stuff 😂

• 8th March 2017 / 8:25 pm

Oh, that sounds great! I went dairy free for a few months in 2015 and it did wonders for my skin! The problem is, I love cheese so much! It’s scary how much of an effect those kinds of foods have on the skin. I really must start trying harder again.

• She & the Whale
            9th March 2017 / 6:40 pm

I find it soon hard to be dairy free even if I love almond/oat/rice milk and I’m not particularly interested in cheese… but Im so obsessed with butter and cream that kind of stuff… 😳Im so ashamed 😂

• 9th March 2017 / 10:13 pm

Hahaha, don’t be! Dairy products are pretty amazing 🙂

5. 6th March 2017 / 10:15 pm

Great list, I love lists like these. Lots of things on here that would be great to tick off your list. Hopefully you’ll blog about them and share them with us when you do 🙂 Great post, thanks for sharing it on #MarvMondays. Emily

6. amindfulgeek
    8th March 2017 / 6:35 pm

This is such a great list! I turn 30 this year and this is just such a great list to go by. You got 5 years! They go by too fast.

• 8th March 2017 / 6:59 pm

Time seems to go quicker the older I’m getting, it’s scary! I hope you manage to achieve some of your goals by your 30th birthday and thanks for commenting and sharing. I really appreciate it 🙂

7. 8th March 2017 / 10:38 pm

These are great things to do before 30. I really wanted to make a list myself, unfortunately, time got away from me and I will be 30 in less than a month. I am now working my way towards doing a list of things to do before 40. 🙂 x

#brillblogposts

• 8th March 2017 / 10:57 pm

Time does have a habit of doing that! It sounds great – as you’ll have 10 years, there’s more room for ambition! 🙂 x

8. Caroline {Girl about townhouse}
    9th March 2017 / 12:23 pm

Great list, it sounds like you have a fun few years coming up! I’m working my way through my 40 before 40 lists and it’s a really great way to remember that your goals don’t have to just be the important stuff – they can be the fun things too. #brilliantblogposts

9. 9th March 2017 / 3:45 pm

Great varied list, looks like you’ll have a fun filled 5 years ahead. Lots of these I haven’t yet done and I’m 31! #coolmumsclub

• 9th March 2017 / 10:12 pm

Thank you, I’m hoping I’ll tick most of them off! Thank you for commenting x

10. 9th March 2017 / 9:06 pm

Impressive list! You must have spent ages finding the right pics with the items! Some are so easy to do and you inevitably will do them…others are going to need a bit of planning and effort!
    I achieved my ‘before thirty’ goal…just…I conceived my first baby on my 30th birthday 😉
    Thanks for sharing with #coolmumclub

• 9th March 2017 / 10:15 pm

Haha, it’s brilliant that you just about got there 😉 Thank you, I’m hoping to work my way through most of them 🙂 Thanks for commenting xx

11. 9th March 2017 / 10:16 pm

Thank you for sharing your link on #beechat your blog is great! I love lists like these. Crocheting seems like such a fun hobby. I’ve recently started knitting again and I made a massive dusty pink scarf. Its such a fun thing to do when you’re watching the tv etc (I’m usually quite restless so it keeps me busy). My mum says your skin gets clearer when you get older – I’m still waiting for that lol. You should visit Scotland – Edinburgh is really cultured & historic, the highlands are absolutely beautiful & Glasgow (where I live) has lots of things to do!

Julianne
    julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

• 13th March 2017 / 9:57 pm

Wow, that sounds lovely! I’ve tried knitting before, but haven’t been able to get the hang of it very easily but I’ve been told that crochet is easier!
      I would love to visit Scotland too – if I don’t visit in the next 5 years, I’ll be adding it to my list of things to achieve before 40! The lochs look absolutely beautiful. xx

12. 12th March 2017 / 7:46 am

What a lovely list of things to do, I hope every single one of them comes true for you, you deserve it. These days I am much nearer to 40 than 30 but a I would still like to do lots of the things on your list. Thank you so much for linking such a well thought out list up to #PostsFromTheHeart

• 13th March 2017 / 10:01 pm

Thank you so much and thank you for your lovely comment 🙂 x

13. 12th March 2017 / 9:06 am

Great list! I loved Cornwall, especially the domes. Harry Potter would also be on my list #blogstravaganza

• 13th March 2017 / 10:01 pm

Oddly enough, even though I’ve been to Cornwall almost 10 times, I’ve never been to the Eden Project! I’ll have to go some time. Thank you for commenting 🙂

14. 12th March 2017 / 11:54 am

These look like great ideas. I have less than 6 months until 30! I had planned to be in the best shape of my life… your toned tummy reminded me… I’d better get off the sofa! Ha! #Blogstravaganza

• 13th March 2017 / 10:02 pm

Haha, there’s still time if you can find the motivation! 🙂 I’d like to do it, but I think I like chocolate more!
      Thanks for your comment x

15. 12th March 2017 / 5:28 pm

I never set any pre-30 goals but sounds like you’ve got a list that is certainly achievable. Used to go Cornwall as a kid in my dad’s caravan and it’s beautiful so highly recommend you do that. And if you want a trip up north, Liverpool and Chester are worth visiting, particularly as you could do both during the same trip. #blogstravaganza

• 13th March 2017 / 10:08 pm

Thank you – I’m actually going up to Manchester for a blogging convention in September, so I’ll be able to tick that one off this year! 🙂
      Thanks for commenting

16. 12th March 2017 / 7:25 pm

Fab list!! It’s a good idea setting goals because when you achieve them it gives you such a buzz! I am a list maker and ticking off something is like a little bit of happiness. Although I’m nearly 40 and I dont think I will ever master the art of winged eyeliner!! xx #Blogstravaganza

• 13th March 2017 / 10:09 pm

It does – I also love ticking off lists! 🙂 Something tells me I won’t master winged eyeliner by 30 either, but I’ll give it a good go! 🙂 Thank you for commenting xx

17. 12th March 2017 / 8:01 pm

This sounds like a great bucket list! Enjoy ticking them all off 🙂 #blogstravaganza

• 13th March 2017 / 10:09 pm

Thank you and thanks for commenting 🙂 xx

18. 12th March 2017 / 8:03 pm

Sorry, I’m not sure if my commented posted, but this sounds like a super bucket list! Enjoy ticking them all off 🙂 #blogstravaganza

19. 13th March 2017 / 1:51 pm

What an amazing this, I could totally steal a few ideas for myself! I would absolutely love to visit Harry Potter World, I’ve never heard a bad report yet! Thanks so much for sharing with #Blogstravaganza, hope to see you again next week xx

• 13th March 2017 / 10:12 pm

You’re more than welcome to steal a few of these for yourself! 🙂 My parents bought tickets for hubby and I the year before last for my birthday and it was amazing! We were there practically all day and there was so much there we could have gone again and spotted about a million different things. It was amazing, one of the best presents I’ve ever received! 🙂 I hope you get to go there some time.