It’s that time of year again where I ask Autumn some questions. Her answers always fascinate me and it’s fun to see how she’s matured from the year before! There is always something in there that makes me go “awwww” and something that surprises me!
1. What is something mummy always says to you?
Erm…I love you!
2. What makes you happy?
3. What makes you sad?
When somebody takes something without asking me
4. What makes you laugh?
Jokes…knock knock who’s there jokes
5. How old are you?
6. How old is Mummy?
7. How old is Daddy?
30…erm…31! (These are actually right. Last year when she thought we were 19 and 13!)
8. What is your favourite thing to do?
Play games with Reuben
9. Who is your best friend?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A boss of a shoe shop and my aunties are going to be my workers!
11. What are you really good at?
Drawing and writing
12. What are you not very good at?
Doing the splits…I can’t do the splits!
13. What did you do today?
I made a fort with Reuben
14. What is your favourite food?
*Does a cheeky smile* McDonald’s! (I think this answer has been the same every year!)
15. What is your favourite song?
Little Mix…umm…Shout Out To My Ex! (She’s been obsessed with Little Mix since I took her to see them earlier in the year!)
16. What (did) you want for your birthday this year?
A whole box of all the Disney princesses, a camera and a watch!
17. What is your favourite animal?
18. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, red and purple
19. What is love?
Love is like…erm…love means when you hug people a lot (Awww!)
20. What does Daddy do for work?
He works on his computer
21. Where do you live?
In *road name*
22. Where is your favourite place to go?
Barbie Land! (Is that even a place that exists?! Haha)
This might be the last year of me doing this, as I’m not sure she’ll want to do it next year!