I can barely believe a year has passed already since I last did one of these little interviews with Autumn! I always like reading these kind of posts as you get such cute and funny answers from your children! Often the answers are quite unexpected, too.
1. What is something mummy always says to you? I love you!
2. What makes you happy? Hugs and kisses!
3. What makes you sad? When I don’t have my kitty
4. What makes you laugh? Funny stuff, like a funny skellington
5. How old are you? 4!
6. How old is Mummy? 5, 6, 7
7. How old is Daddy? 11, 12, 13
8. What is your favourite thing to do? Clapping my hands…clap, clap, clap!
9. Who is your best friend? Marnie and Ollie
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? Nothing *giggles* (This surprised me as she has told me several times recently she’d like to be a baker!)
11. What are you really good at? Making loads of stuff
12. What are you not very good at? Cooking eggs
13. What did you do today? Going to school and played around on my piano
14. What is your favourite food?
Me: what flavour?
15. What is your favourite song? Mary had a little lamb
16. What (did) you want for your birthday this year? I think I was asking them for a new Barbie
17. What is your favourite animal?
Autumn: Beautiful butterflies!
Me: I thought it was giraffes?
Her: I love giraffes too and cats
Me: And alpacas?
Her: Yeah, I love alpacas too
18. What is your favourite colour? All the colours
19. What is love? Cute
20. What does Daddy do for work? Like, get dressed and go to work to his office. Like, not all the time, just sometimes.
21. Where do you live? Here
22. Where is your favourite place to go? To Nanny’s
Welcome to my blog! I'm Laura, a mum of two. I live in Kent with my high school sweetheart husband Dave, our 5 year old daughter Autumn and 1 year old son Reuben.
I write about my experiences of parenting, as well as my plethora of interests including fashion, beauty, cars, weddings, mental health and the home.