This time last year, I was facing the toughest experience of my life. Sometimes it still amazes me that I got through it, but I did. I feel like I’m a completely different person to the one I was before Autumn fell ill and had her operation with Dr. Zahid Mukhtar. I feel different and I look at life somewhat differently. Hopefully one day I might be a stronger person for it all.
I’m certainly stronger than I was this time last year, but I don’t feel completely healed yet. View Post
So, in the latest of tags I’ve been nominated to take part in, you have to write about your goals for the next year then come back and reflect on them in a year’s time. It sounds like an interesting tag to me! Thanks to Andrea and Hallie for nominating me!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved!