Guess what? I’ve been nominated for another blogger tag! There’s been so many of these flying around, that I’ve had quite a few stacked up ready to publish!
This one is a good ol’ simple 25 things about me!
Thank you to Kirsty for nominating me. You can read her post here.
1) What is your middle name?
2) What was your favourite subject at school?
English and history.
3) What is your favourite drink?
I know it sounds really boring, but it’s water. I don’t find anything else as refreshing. I honestly wouldn’t care that much if water was the only drink I could ever drink again!
4) What is your favourite song at the moment?
I just have nursery rhymes in my head! Zoom, Zoom, Zoom, We’re going to the moon! is probably my favourite. It’s Autumn’s favourite and makes her smile so much when I sing it. It’s adorable.
5) What is your favourite food?
Cheese and chocolate. When I was vegan for a while, I missed cheese more than I missed chocolate, though. I think it’s because I could kind of satisfy the chocolate cravings with some kinds of dark chocolate. I didn’t manage to find a tasty alternative to cheese.
6) What is the last thing you bought?
An hour long car park ticket so that I could take Autumn to the library.
7) What is your favourite book of all time?
Do I have to choose just one book? I have too many favourites! I’m going to list three.
To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
Jane Eyre – Charlotte Bronte
The Faraway Tree – Enid Blyton
8) What is your favourite colour?
Green. I love it!
9) Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a cat called Cassie. I adopted her shortly after I turned 21 with some of my birthday money.
10) What is your favourite perfume?
Rose by Paul Smith. It’s my signature scent. However, I have a soft spot for Love Story by Chloe and love that too, as it’s what I wore on my wedding day.
11) What is your favourite holiday you’ve been on?
Probably my honeymoon in Pembrokeshire, Wales. I loved exploring new territory with Dave. I’d love to go back there!
12) Are you married?
Yes, I love being married and I love my husband. It’s just been 2nd wedding anniversary, but I wish we could have married sooner!
13) Have you been out of the country? If so, where have you been?
I’ve been to France. That’s literally it!
14) Can you speak any other language?
Only a tiny bit. My best is German as I took it for GCSE, but I’ve forgotten most of it!
15) Do you have any siblings?
I have a brother who is 6 years younger than me.
16) What is your favourite shop?
There’s an amazing second hand book shop near me, I could browse in there for ages! I also love baby clothes shops and Tofu Cute in Portsmouth! I love Japanese things.
17) What is your favourite restaurant?
I don’t really have one.
18) When was the last time you cried?
Today, about the death of someone close to me.
19) What is your favourite blog?
I don’t really have a favourite.
20) What is your favourite movie?
If I had to choose just one, it would have to be the original Italian Job.
21) What are your favourite TV shows?
Long Lost Family, Bones and Big Bang Theory. Yep, that’s quite a mixture.
22) PC or Mac?
23) What phone do you have?
A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I love it!
24) How tall are you?
5ft 3 inches on a good day.
25) Can you cook?