This is the third blogger award I’ve been nominated for now! They say three’s a crowd, but it certainly isn’t when it comes to awards. The more the merrier, as far as I’m concerned!
I was nominated for this award by the lovely Tasha at It’s a Tasha thing. Thank you Tasha!
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
- I collect owl things
- I’m not sure I could live without cheese
- I still play Pokemon Go
- If you could live in a film or book for a day what would it be and why?
I would love to live in Harry Potter for a day (not one of the days they’re fighting Voldemort or something like the basilisk or troll are going down though). I just think it all sounds so much fun.
- Who’s blogs would you recommend to read or YouTube channels to watch and why?
There are so many I’d recommend, but John’s Road to Volunteering is so inspirational; what he does is amazing. Also, Bobsy’s Mum makes such yummy looking food!
- What is your favourite Disney film?
Either Cool Runnings or The Parent Trap. I love both and they always put me in a good mood. I’ve never been into the animated Disney films that much, although I enjoyed some of them as a child.
- What is the worst habit someone could have and why?
Interruption is one of the worst. I hate it when I’m talking to someone and then as soon as something happens like someone entering the room, they ignore me and start talking to another person or interrupt me. It angers me and makes me feel like what I’m saying is boring or doesn’t matter.
- Funny question- What is a saying you say a lot?
There’s a method to the madness. I used this one earlier this evening to explain something I’d done to my husband. There’s always a reason why I’ve done something in a certain way, even if he can’t always work it out initially!
- What’s one food you hate and why?
- What is your favourite song?
- Where would you like to be with your blog this time next year?
- Describe your favourite shoes
- Is there a particular blog post you’ve enjoyed recently?
- Zara – It’s All Zara
- Andrea – Andrea’s Nirvana
- Kez – What Would Dory Do
- Makeup and Mummy Days
- Kimi – Impression Magazine
- Yue – She And The Whale
- Oksana – I am OK
- Rainbow – Rainbow’s Dreamy Cloud
- Chloe – Chloe Maria Snow
- Sherry – Kits and Vixen