Today I’m treating you to two blog posts, because yesterday I was nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award. I’d like to say a huge thank you to A Mindful Geek for nominating me. It means a lot to know that someone is enjoying what you write and thinks you deserve recognition for it.
Similar to the Liebster Award, this is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers and has just a few simple rules:
1. Write a post to show your nomination.
2. Make sure to include a link and thank the blogger that has nominated you.
3. Tell us how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers that you would like to nominate.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them with a link to the post you created.
So, that’s rules 1 and 2 complete already! Now for the rest…
One day in January 2017 I was feeling quite anxious and like I needed an outlet for the traumatic events of the previous few months. I also thought I’d like somewhere to record my daily life and thoughts, as well as document Autumn growing up. I’ve always enjoyed writing and wanted to start writing more once again. So just like that, Autumn’s Mummy was born. I’d blogged on and off for 12 years, but had never blogged seriously before.
I nominate the following blogs:
They were the first 15 that came to mind. There are so many other wonderful blogs out there that I enjoy and would have nominated too; chances are that you’re one of them if you’re not on my list!
Welcome to my blog! I'm Laura, a 29 year old mum of two. I live in Kent with my high school sweetheart husband Dave, our daughter Autumn and newborn son Reuben.
I write about my experiences of parenting, as well as my plethora of interests including fashion, beauty, cars, weddings, mental health and the home.