Intrigued, I read this post by The Unnatural Mother a few days ago, which was titled ‘The Sunshine Blogger Quiz’. It turns out that The Sunshine Blogger Quiz is just a bit of fun between bloggers, where they are asked questions by someone and then they ask someone else some questions. It helps readers to find out more about the person behind the blog, which I think is always nice!
The Unnatural Mother didn’t tag anyone specific, she simply asked people to comment on the post if they wanted to take part, so that’s what I did!
Here are her questions and my answers:
- What was the name of your 1st Boyfriend?
Jon. We went round in circles on and off for years, (never lasting for more than a couple of weeks). It was pathetic, looking back. I have no idea what I saw in him.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Either Cornwall or Pembrokeshire. I have so many lovely childhood memories of holidays in Cornwall with my family.
However, Pembrokeshire is also a place of so much meaning to me as it’s where Dave and I went on our honeymoon.
- Tell me something interesting about yourself
I absolutely love Japanese culture. My Mum bought me a book called “Kawaii! Japan’s culture of cute” last Christmas and it is amazing!
- What music did you listen to in your teens?
Rock and metal! (Still do!)
- What’s better cats or dogs?
Cats – we have a rescue cat called Cassie.
- Primark or Prada?
Primark – I can’t afford Prada! Haha.
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I wanted to document Dave and I’s family life as first-time parents. I also wanted a place to offload my thoughts and as a form of therapy for my anxiety and the trauma of Autumn being ill.
- What’s the offside rule?
It’s when a footballer moves behind the other team’s defenders before the ball is kicked to them, I think? That’s the basics anyway.
- When did you last cry & why?
The other week when Dave was cutting Autumn’s nails. He accidentally cut one of her fingers. I cried more than she did, bless her!
If you would like to do the quiz, please comment below.
Here are my questions for you:
- What was your first car? (If you’ve never owned one, what car do you like the look of?)
- What shoe size are you?
- What’s your favourite soft drink?
- What’s your favourite gemstone and why?
- Do you believe in horoscopes?
- Starter or dessert?
- Would you rather be able to stop time or fly?
- Indian or Chinese takeaway?
- What is your favourite song?
If you answer these questions, please link here or tag me on social media so I can read your answers!